Levolux introduces the new Infiniti dB Fin System... a breakthrough in sound attenuation for new and existing buildings.
The Infiniti dB Fin System is an innovative development that challenges our current perceptions of acoustic attenuation in the built environment. Unlike traditional acoustic louvres that can be very unwieldy and unattractive, the Infiniti dB Fin System is extremely lightweight, flexible and attractive.
When it comes to acoustic attenuation, according to indpendent tests the Infiniti dB Fin System outperforms its leading competitors by almost 90%*, even tackling the problematic low frequencies.
- Outperforms all other single bank Acoustic Louvres by up to 90%, even at very low frequencies*
- Ultra-low resistance to airflow ensures acoustic control is achieved with fewer louvres
- Integral high performance acoustic foam for exceptional, long lasting acoustic efficiency
- Unique patented design results in a lightweight, flexible arrangement of louvres
- Impressive screening and shading characteristics
- Cost-effective attenuation of external noise, preventing unwanted transmission
- Quick and easy to apply to new and existing buildings, with a range of attractive exterior finishes
- Continuous, uncompromised external aesthetic for screening unsightly structures
- An effective form of external shading which controls solar heat gain, thereby reducing a building's need for air conditioning
- Creates a comfortable environment with significantly less noise and solar heat gain
*Tested independently in accordance with BS EN 20140-10:1992
The Infiniti dB Fin System is ideal for any building where there is a requirement for effective acoustic attenuation through the building envelope. This may be to control noise being transmitted from, or received into a building.
This may include:
- Schools & Colleges
- Plantroom noise attenuation
- Buildings adjacent to rail lines or motorways
- Buildings near airports or under flight paths
- Buildings in inner cities